Experienced with Quickbooks or similar accounting programs, and can be trusted with company financials and salaries. You possess excellent communication and organizational skills. You are experienced with or interested in social media and marketing. Your familiarity with international quality management systems like ISO-9001 is a plus.
You are a creative self-starter who delivers results. You are honest, dependable, and discrete. You aim for excellence in all that you do. You are a calm, proactive problem-solver. You welcome the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We will trust you to …
- Maintain accurate and timely financial records, including payables, receivables, collections, and payroll.
- Provide effective and accurate financial reports.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a small business office, such as shipping, customer relations, scheduling, etc.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide excellent client care.
- Learn new skills as needed.
- Participate in marketing and social media efforts to drive business.
- Contribute consistently and productively to the goals, values, and culture of Alternate Systems LLC.
If you and Alternate Systems are a good fit, please send your resume and cover letter to admin (at) alternatesystems.com for consideration.