Interested in science and measurements. You have the ability to analyze, troubleshoot, test, repair, rework, and calibrate a variety of measuring and test
equipment using principles and knowledge of metrology in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3, and ISO 9001:2015 standards. You are a creative self-starter who delivers results. You are honest, dependable, and discrete. You aim for excellence in all that you do. You are a calm, proactive problem-solver. You welcome the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We will trust you to …
- Maintain standards and measuring instruments utilized by the company.
- Test new measurement equipment and test procedures.
- Prepare calibration reports of instrument performance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide excellent client care.
- Learn new skills as needed.
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Contribute consistently and productively to the goals, values, and culture of Alternate Systems LLC.
If you and Alternate Systems are a good fit, please send your resume and cover letter to admin (at) alternatesystems.com for consideration.